- Accommodations / Services
Accommodations/ServicesAccommodations and Amenities
The Aya Inn has been fully updated for easy modern living, all while retaining its distinctive machiya character.
1) Cedar-planked walls in the bathing area
2) South-facing sliding glass doors on the first and second floor can be shuttered
3) Opening the shutters reveals a view of the top of Kyoto tower, which stands out clearly against the pitch-dark sky at night
4) 20-L (0.7 cubic feet) safe
5) Each room is equipped with separate A/C units and heated blankets so that every guest can select their most comfortable sleeping temperature
6) Bedside reading lights with timed off switches are provided for guests who like to fall asleep while reading
7) Fully equipped with the conveniences needed for longer stays, including a kitchen, living room, dining room table, refrigerator, fully automatic washer/dryer (Sharp front-loading combo unit), and more
8) Ventilation units installed in every room to ensure thorough air circulation
9) Free Wi-Fi throughtout the whole house
NOTE: Smoking is not allowed anywhere in the Aya Inn (Smoking will trigger the smoke detectors and cause damage to the house.
Guests will be held financially responsible for damages.)
Second-floor Japanese-style living room(spring/summer setup)
Second-floor Japanese-style living room with heated kotatsu table (winter setup)
Second-floor dining area
Second-floor Western-style room with tatami bed
First-floor Western-style room with tatami bed (winter setup)
First-floor Western-style room with tatami bed (summer setup)
First-floor Japanese-style bedroom
First-floor dressing room with sink vanity and fully automatic washer/dryer
First-floor bathing area
First-floor hallway and stairs
Under-stair wardrobe drawers
Check-in & Check-out
Check-in: 4 PM (Latest check-in: 8 PM. Contact us if you require special arrangements.)
Checkout: 11 AM (Contact us if you require special arrangements)
We can hold your luggages from 11:00 till 15:00 after check-out, and from 13:00 till 16:00 prior to check-in. Please feel free to ask our staffs.
Entire guesthouse available for rent
Number of rooms: 4
Maximum number of guests: 5
Area: 85.99 square meters
Smoking: Not allowed
Japanese-style living room (second floor), Japanese-style bedroom (first floor), Western-style rooms (one on each floor with a tatami bed, plus one extra bed), restrooms (one on each floor), bathing area, vanity with sink, pocket garden
Free Wi-Fi throughout, A/C units in all rooms, living room (TV, iPad, heated kotatsu table, five zabuton cushions, iron/ironing board), dining area (table, four chairs, kotatsu blanket, wooden kotatsu table, four floor chairs, two cushioned floor chairs, two stools), kitchen (refrigerator, microwave with toaster oven, induction cooker, tea, coffee, kettle, wine glasses, wine opener, cups, rice bowls, teacups, coffee mugs, plates, chopsticks, wooden placemats, pots, spoons, forks, knives, large bowls, teaspoons, kitchen scissors, knives, salt, pepper), dressing room (washer/dryer, heater, bath towels, face towels, hairdryer, basic toothbrush and toothpaste sets, laundry detergent), bedrooms (five futon sets (with Nishikawa down comforters in winter), two tatami beds, one extra folding bed, bedside reading light with automatic off timer, hangers, two bedside tables, five electric blankets, five bathrobes, safe), two bidet toilets, bathing area (shampoo, conditioner, liquid body soap, bar soap)
Note: No hairbrushes are provided. Please bring your own.
Note that actual rates are subject to change depending on your dates of stay. Make sure to check the availability calendar before making your reservation.
Payments may only be made online via credit card or by direct deposit.
Make sure to check room availability and our list of plans before making your reservation.
|Five guests||¥9,800 per person|
|Four guests||¥11,000 per person|
|Three guests||¥13,000 per person|
|Two guests||¥17,000 per person|
Children are charged the same as adults (up to one child may stay for free if they are sharing a bed with an adult)